Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty
The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
Exciting New Career Opportunity
In this outside sales position we will put you through a fast-track 12 week training program that you can earn your Level 2 Insurance License, all expenses paid! You will report remotely to the Commercial Insurance Manager and contribute to a unique team that services various regions across western Canada.
What does a Commercial Account Executive do at Western?
This is your opportunity to use your professional sales experience to make your mark in the insurance industry, with western Canada’s largest Insurance Brokerage at your back. We are the only brokerage offering this type of an opportunity to succeed.
• Actively prospect new clients to generate face to face meetings
• Present coverage solutions to support our clients needs
Western will offer you:
• Unlimited commission earning potential
• Guaranteed competitive income
• Fully paid 12 week training, receive your Level 2 license upon completion
• Company-matched investment and saving programs
• Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires a self starter who is motivated by successfully hitting targets, and energized by the in-demand pace of outside sales.
• 2-3 years professional outside sales experience
• Proven commitment to sales generating activities
• History of achieving individual sales targets
• 12 week training – starting March 6th 2017
• Full Time Permanent
• Accepting resumes until January 19th
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts
Job type: Full-time