Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director Western Canada, you shall provide overall and centralized support to the Western Operational Sales Team.
Activities to include:
- Manage and publish monthly customer (internal and external) sales reports;
- Provides the team with support with regard to various business requests and analyses;
- Drafts and updates price lists for customers;
- Fills out the forms required to open new customer accounts;
- Reviews and improves processes;
- Fills out attendance reports, including tracking vacations;
- Manages and processes the team's accounts payable requests;
- Narrows the gap between departmental expenses and budget forecasts;
- Adheres to the corporate philosophy and applies the policies and procedures in effect;
- Liaises between customers, the sales department and other relevant parties (sales, marketing strategy, finance and distribution) in order to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Manages the customer product offering on a daily basis;
- Customer Submissions and Contract Preparation;
- Assist with preparation with Special projects and Product Launches;
- Co-ordination with operations team in conjunction with BC Sales Coordinator;
- Manages retail promotional signage flow and storage for Western Team.
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in administration or other relevant discipline;
- Related experience (2-3 years) in sales coordination and/ or administration;
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written); French an asset;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Work Station Plus, Aimia and Cognos (assets);
- Rigorous, mindful of delivering on schedule, and capable of multi-tasking with tight deadlines;
- Team player, analytical, financially inclined, client focused and communicative.
Job type: Full-time