Paladin Security is a leading security systems integrator, with offices all across Canada. Due to our continued growth in Saskatchewan, we are looking for team-oriented, customer-focused individuals to join our organization.
Based out of Regina, our Security Systems Technician will be responsible for installing and servicing electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV, and intrusion alarms.
- Installation (including pre-wiring, installing, programming, commissioning, and trouble-shooting) and maintenance of security systems
- Design system and layout
- Provide customer with training for proper system usage, and respond to technical inquiries
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Perform other tasks as required
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years industry experience
- Certification in low voltage is preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Visio would be considered asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain customer trust as advisor
Job type: Full-time