Company: Solution Contracting Ltd.
Business information: Solution Contracting provides fully customized janitorial contracting services for Office, Commercial, Retail, and the Sports and Leisure sectors in the larger GTA and Southern Ontario region. Our professional, reliable and well trained team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of workmanship for all cleaning services.
Business Address: 1111 Davis Drive Unit 1 Suite 228, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 9E5
Work Location: 8 Doepath Way, Bolton, ON, L7E 2G4
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence,
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
• Delegate work to office support staff
• Education: Completion of high school is required
• Experience: At least 2 years of experience in a clerical or secretarial position related to office administration is required
• Experience with preparation of business plans is required to assist our USA potential expansion
• Experience with hiring process is required to hire Managers to potential new U.S. office
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office, Quick Book is required
• Understanding of USA customized janitorial sales market conditions and technology is preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent written and oral communication & strong Internet research skills
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized & able to multitask and prioritize
• Able to maintain confidentiality & exercise discretion
• Experience in Quick Books is required
• Willing to travel to and from the USA for business trips
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 per hour, 30-40 hours per week.
Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: from 9:00am to 3:00pm from Monday to Friday.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 1111 Davis Drive Unit 1 Suite 228, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 9E5
Job type: Full-time