Emerson Health Centre
Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse/Client Services Manager, the Health Care Aide assists with providing personal care relating to the care plan for patients/residents in accordance with policies and procedures of the facility, as well as participates in conferences and other meetings as required.
• Minimum Grade X.
• Health Care Aide Certificate from recognized program.
• Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to communicate in more than one language would be considered an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job.
• Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums.
• Good work and attendance record.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017 @ 16:00 hours
Please include Competition Number: SS-17-001
For more information on this ad and other employment opportunities, please visit: www.southernhealth.ca
Applications/Resumes should be sent to:
Morris, MB R0G 1K0
Telephone: (204) 746-7343
Fax: (204) 746-2197