We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Calgary Main branch. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
The Inside Sales Supervisor is in direct contact with the inside sales/counter reps, purchasing, outside sales force and the customers via telephone and counter sales.
• Supervise and assist inside/counter sales
• Provide back-up assistance with counter and order desk requirements
• Review workload on a regular basis and ensure the work is evenly distributed
• Review all incoming purchase orders and distribute and ensure all orders are entered
• Set up lunch and learning sessions with manufacturer representatives
• Ensure all incoming calls are handled promptly
• Determine if a quotation request should be handled by the order desk or forwarded to the quotation dept
• Processing orders, inquiries & quotations
• Maintain a high level of customer service
• Confirm stock availability and suggesting alternatives
• Ensure customer inventory requirements for projects are identified and are available for the customer as scheduled
• Works closely with Purchasing /Sales force to identify inventory opportunities and requirements
• High School Education plus a minimum of five (5) years related experience in the industry, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred minimum of 2 years direct managing or supervisor responsibilities
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers as well as suppliers
• Excellent product knowledge and a good knowledge of the AS400 system
• Ability to read instructions and memorandums and interpret product specification sheets.
• Good organizational skills
• Strong commercial product knowledge would be an asset
• Computer literacy – proficient with all Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and work preferences, and should take about 10–15 minutes to complete. You can start, save and finish the application at a later time, and you can get a copy of your personality assessment when you’re done by logging into the tool afterwards.
The application process includes the option to upload a picture. Please note that at our company we turn off the display of pictures.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/13051
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.westburne.ca for other career opportunities. We invite you to also click on “Life Here” http://westburne.ca/life-here/why-westburne.html to learn more about Westburne.
Job type: Salary