A 123-year old employee-owned company with nearly $6 billion in sales, Scoular’s 130+ business units provides diverse supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe. From 120 offices and facilities in North America, South America, and Asia, our 1200 employees are engaged in the business of buying, selling, storing, handling, and processing grain and ingredients as well as managing transportation and logistics worldwide.
We have an immediate opening for a full time Warehouse Packaging Position at our St Jean Baptiste facility, MB. This is a physical, fast-paced position that includes handling of bags up to 100lb.
Key Responsibilities of our Warehouse Personnel:
• Take direction and execute packing orders in a timely manner, and ensure the sales contracts are being met.
• Learn and understand the quality requirement, spot problems and report to supervisor.
• Spill and general plant clean-up.
• Pay attention to the details and work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
• All other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Key Success Factors:
• Must have a valid class 5 Driver’s license.
• Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
• Takes responsibility for the results and future direction of the organization.
• Physical capacity to work in a dusty, loud, industrial environment.
• A proven track record in the processing and handling of special crops would be an asset.
• Forklift or skid steer certification and experience an asset.
To apply for this job, please fill out online application form or drop off your resume and references at the plant - RL 197 old 14, St Jean Baptiste, MB. For more information call us at 204-758-3595.
Scoular thanks all candidates for their interest. However, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview. Scoular is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job type: Full-time