Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is seeking energetic individuals for
summer employment in Yorkton/Wadena and Regina, Saskatchewan.
Working with other staff to perform activities related to the establishment, management and maintenance of habitat programs.
Responsibilities may include:
• General project maintenance activities
• Wetland project operation and maintenance
• Assisting staff with seeding and spraying activities
• Data entry and other computer work
• Habitat assessment and site evaluation
• Full-time post-secondary student planning on returning to classes full time in the fall of 2017
• Students pursuing a career in agriculture, engineering, biology, plant ecology, environmental science or resource management preferred
• Ability to work effectively with others in teams as well as with little supervision
• Ability to work outdoors and perform strenuous and heavy lifting tasks
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Basic computer skills (GIS skills are an asset)
• Knowledge and experience of Saskatchewan farming practices is an asset
• ATV experience is an asset
• Must be available for work between May 1, 2017 and August 31, 2017
• Expected term of employment: 18 weeks
• Salary: $2,400 - $2,600 per month
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume for confidential consideration by January 30, 2017, to the attention of:
Ducks Unlimited Canada
#300 – 3530 Millar Ave
Email: [email protected]
Please confirm your preferred location(s) in the subject line of your application.
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment. Learn more at ducks.ca.
While DUC would like to thank all applicants, only candidates considered for an interview
will be contacted.