Enjoy farming? We are currently seeking full time farm employee who has farm experience and is willing to work in a positive and collaborative environment. Main Farming season is from end of March to end of November.
• Collaborative and cooperative work environment
• Opportunity to work with modern well maintained farm equipment
• Incentives provided for good performance
Successful candidate must have:
• Ability to operate agricultural machinery especially: Tractors, Cultivator & Grain Trucks
• Vaild drivers license
• Positive, collaborative attitude
• Ability to work evenings and weekends if needed especially in Spring in Fall.
Other useful assets may include:
• Experience with GPS and other digital ag technology
• Class 1 drivers license
• Mechanical maintenance
• Experience with anhydrous, air seeders or combines.
• Related education like certificate, diploma or training
• Good organizational skills
• Agronomy skills