Assistant to Owner (Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Company)
Posted on January 7, 2017. Region: Winnipeg, MB
Nu-Life Kitchens is a rapidly growing cabinet refacing and countertop company that is locally owned and operated in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We take pride in managing our client’s projects and providing our clients with our budget friendly cabinet refacing and quartz products, as well as providing our clients with access to renovation services such as tile backsplash, wall removal, flooring, electrical and painting services. Nu-Life Kitchens is committed to providing our clients with a high level of customer service.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Assistant to Owner. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is professional, has excellent communication skills and is highly organized. This will be a fast paced, high energy position. You will be responsible for assisting the Owner in all aspects of the business from sales to operations. This position will require working on Saturdays in the showroom.
• Providing assistance to the owner on all sales and operational activities.
• Communicating with clients and assisting clients with their renovation projects. Also communicating with sub-contractors and suppliers in order to effectively manage renovation projects.
• Promoting our cabinet refacing/countertop products and services to clients in the showroom as well as clients that call in.
• Assisting clients in the showroom with their project selections.
• Building and maintaining client, sub-trade and supplier relationships and providing all customers with a high level of customer service.
• Maintaining the operations of the countertop division such as inventory, office/warehouse supplies, ordering and receiving products and other items as required.
• Providing research on new products.
• Maintaining files and organizing paperwork.
• Projects and other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Additional education would be considered an asset.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), listening skills and interpersonal skills.
• Mature demeanor, professional, confident, positive attitude and self-motivated.
• Strong attention to detail, team-oriented and ability to manage and prioritize tasks on a daily basis.
• Proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel and overall proficient in computers.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and must be able to learn new tasks quickly.
• Must be available to work Saturdays.
• Minimum 2 years work experience. Industry experience and/or experience in operations would be considered an asset.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume along with salary expectation to [email protected]
No phone calls please. Only selected candidates will be contacted. For more information about our company, please visit www.nulifekitchens.com.
Benefits & Compensation: This is a full time position. Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Job type: Full-time