Shift Engineer (SS-17-011) - Portage District General Hospital
Posted on January 10, 2017. Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Position Summary: The incumbent performs required duties within the skill set of a 4th class Power Engineer.
• Grade X11 education
• 4th class Power Engineer certificate as recognized by the Province of Manitoba
• Valid Manitoba drivers license as required
• Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, and relevant legislation
• Makes appropriate calculations as required
• Demonstrates ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Abilities sufficient to perform the required work
• Demonstrate Southern RHA Core Competencies and/or Management & Leadership Competencies.
• Good work and attendance record
• Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to communicate in more than one language would be
considered an asset.
Job type: Full-time