Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse/Client Services Manager, the Health Care Aide assists with providing personal care relating to the care plan for patients/residents in accordance with policies and procedures of the facility, as well as participates in conferences and other meetings as required.
• Minimum Grade X.
• Health Care Aide Certificate from recognized program.
• Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to communicate in more than one language would be considered an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job.
• Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums.
• Good work and attendance record.