Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor, the full-time position provides members with a variety of services related to the promotion and sales of cash and non-cash related deposits . This position will respond to member and potential member inquiries, analyze needs and assist members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs in a courteous and accurate manner.
• Academic minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
• Ability to handle basic math concepts
• Effective listening and telephone skills
• Enjoys working with people and contributing to the team
• Embraces the challenges of a transforming work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
• Creative, innovative, motivated, self-starter
• Attentive to details, organization and effective time-management skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office and technologically proficient
• Sales experience and a background of exceptional customer service and cash handling are beneficial
The Credit Union
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited is a full service financial institution with branches in Bruno and Prud’homme. The credit union has assets of $67,381,782, loans of $55,072,461, a membership of 1245 members and 432 non-members (as of December 31, 2016) and a staff compliment of 9 full-time and 2 part-time employees between the two branches.
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited offers competitive wages and benefits and have a variable pay program in place that rewards individual performance. Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Closing Date: February 3, 2017
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time