Paladin Security is a leading security systems integrator, with offices all across Canada. Due to our continued growth in Manitoba, we are looking for team-oriented, customer-focused individuals to join our organization.
The Security Systems Technician will be responsible for installing and servicing electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV, and intrusion alarms.
- Installation (including pre-wiring, installing, programming, commissioning, and trouble-shooting) and maintenance of security systems
- Design system and layout
- Provide customer with training for proper system usage, and respond to technical inquiries
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Perform other tasks as required
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years industry experience
- Certification in low voltage is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
Job type: Full-time