Paladin Security is a leading security systems integrator, with offices all across Canada. We are expanding in Alberta, and are looking for team-oriented, customer-focused individuals to join our organization.
The Edmonton-based Account Manager will design and execute a strong clientele in Alberta. By leveraging our capabilities and existing relationships, the primary focus will be to identify opportunities that will enable a sustainable, successful regional presence.
- Create and implement an effective direct sales and account management strategy
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by leveraging existing or potential sales opportunities for integrated systems
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients
- Proactively identify changes in target vertical markets and modify strategies accordingly
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in security, control industry or managed services markets
- Familiarity with key security products (Lenel, Kantech, Avigilon, Genetec, etc.)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and sales quoting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills for a variety of clientele, and first-rate negotiation tactics
Job type: Full-time