4 Drywall Finishers Needed.
Full-time year-round work mainly in Saskatoon and occasionally across Saskatchewan.
$22.80 – 26.00/hour to start depending on experience plus disability, dental and extended medical insurance benefits after 90 day probationary period. Wage increases based on performance.
Minimum 3 years experience with drywall taping, mudding and finishing. High school or equivalent is required. All employees must be able to pass drug and alcohol screenings. Must not be afraid of heights and be willing to work outside year-round.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Spread sealing compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads, using trowels, broadknives, or spatulas.
- Remove extra compound from surfaces.
- Press paper tape over joints to embed tape into sealing compound and to seal joints.
- Mix sealing compounds by hand or with portable electric mixers.
- Spread and smooth cementing material over tape, using trowels or floating machines to blend joints with wall surfaces.
- Seal joints between plasterboard or other wallboard to prepare wall surfaces for painting or papering.
- Sand or patch nicks or cracks in plasterboard or wallboard.
- Apply additional coats to fill in holes and make surfaces smooth.
- Sand rough spots of dried cement between applications of compounds.
- Apply texturizing compounds or primers to walls or ceilings before final finishing, using trowels, brushes, rollers, or spray guns.
- Other duties as required
Apply with resume to Equinox Home Innovations, 127 Dore Crescent, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 4X6 or email: [email protected]
Job type: Full-time