Vertex Field Services Ltd.
Vertex is currently accepting applications for one Temporary, Project based Journeyman Structural Welder in Blackfoot, AB. The successful candidate must have proven knowledge and experience as Journeyman structural welder in industrial buildings. Preference is given to applicant residing in Lloydminster, AB.
• Certified Journeyman with CWB FCAW (All Positions) Tickets
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, cut lists, weld symbols and welding process specifications for structural steel assembly
• Experience with Plasma cutting, Iron Worker, and Scissor style band saw would be an asset
• Ability to use tools and equipment safely and abide by the health and safety rules
• Valid Standard First Aid, Fall Protection, WHMIS, CSO and Construction Safety Training System (CSTS), and Overhead Crane ticket would be an asset
• Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment and carry out work safety procedures
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team or independently
• Excellent communication, attitude, collaborative skills and ability to follow directions
• Ability to manage a high volume and fast paced workload
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized
|Heavy Equipment Technician||Grande Prairie, AB||Grande Prairie|
|Heavy Equipment Technician||Alida, SK||Estevan|