Member Service Representative Permanent Part-time
Posted on April 18, 2017. Region: Humboldt, SK
Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor, this position provides members with a variety of services related to the promotion and sales of cash and non-cash related deposits in both the Bruno and Prud’homme Branches. This position will respond to member and potential member inquiries, analyze needs and assist members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs in a courteous and accurate manner.
• Academic minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
• Ability to handle basic math concepts
• Effective listening and telephone skills
• Enjoys working with people and contributing to the team
• Embraces the challenges of a transforming work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
• Creative, innovative, motivated, self-starter
• Attentive to details, organization and effective time-management skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office and technologically proficient
• Sales experience and a background of exceptional customer service and cash handling are beneficial
The Credit Union
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited is a full service financial institution with branches in Bruno and Prud’homme. The credit union has assets of $67,381,782, loans of $55,072,461, a membership of 1245 members and 432 non-members (as of December 31, 2016) and a staff compliment of 9 full-time and 2 part-time employees between the two branches.
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited offers competitive wages and benefits and have a variable pay program in place that rewards individual performance. Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please call Cheryl at (306) 369-2901 for more information about this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted
Job type: Part-time