The Promoter/Recruiter is a full-time position where the main objective is to fill open ministry positions. Some travel and weekends may be required to promote CEF and meet with people in environments where they are likely to encounter appropriate candidates.
● Demonstrating and providing information on Missions - for short, medium, and long-term duration
● Setting up booths or promotional stands at schools, churches, venues where and when applicable (e.g. Mission Fests, Bible Schools, Youth events)
● Reporting on related information (interest level, questions asked, marketing initiatives.
● Developing engaging content for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media outlets
● Continually managing social media accounts, ensuring images and copy is consistent with our ministry’s identity and positioning
● Managing promotional packages/campaigns including requesting creative content, drafting the communication plan, and sending a recruitment recap once completed.
● Work on donor retention strategies
The following are assets of a Promoter/Recruiter candidate:
• Exceptional interpersonal qualities, specifically regarding communication, listening, presentation and social skills
• Exhibit outstanding salesmanship
• Knowledge/experience in Missions or Not For Profit organizations
• Knowledge/experience in donor retention strategies
• Friendly, and able to identify with others
• Listen carefully to fully answer questions and address concerns
• Speak clearly
• Possess a good judge of character and ability to “read the room” in order to understand personal needs and cater salesmanship to different personalities.
• Dress and act in ways that enhance the reputation of CEF
Promoter/Recruiter personnel will possess or exhibit the following:
• A bachelor’s degree is desired, preferably related to communications, marketing, education, or a related field.
• Minimum of one year of Bible School.
• Proven work experience as a Promoter, Marketing specialist or similar.
• Track record of achieving quota.
• Knowledge/experience in Missions or with Not For Profit organizations.
• Align dress code and behaviour with modesty and integrity as a CEF representative.
• Able to agree and sign our Statement of Faith.
Job type: Full-time