1.0 FTE Term Teacher - Carman Elementary
Posted on April 20, 2017. Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – Carman Elementary
1.0 FTE Classroom Teacher commencing September 5, 2017 till June 29, 2018 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties include all grade 5 subjects.
• Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
• Experience, proficiency and understanding of middle years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
• Implement middle years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
• Effective differentiated instruction skills.
• Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
• Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
• Excellent organizational and classroom management.
• Work collaboratively and independently.
• Communicate effectively with middle year’s students and parents.
• Restitution training would be an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Cecile Affleck, Principal at 204-745-2623.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: [email protected]
Closing Date: April 28, 2017
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Job type: Full-time