More than Just a Job!
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Are you looking for a fulfilling and flexible career that will promote work life balance? Then enVision is the place for you! We offer casual positions with a variety of hours: mornings, days, evenings, nights and weekends.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
• Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Valid Manitoba Driver’s License
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1
Job Reference: Casual
Thank you to all those who apply but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people
Job type: Hourly