FRONT DESK RECEPTION (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have experience as a front desk clerk in a friendly and energetic office? If you are personable and detail-oriented, and have strong multi-tasking abilities, then we'd love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer telephones, screen and direct calls
* Provide info to callers; take and relay messages
* Greet people entering organization and direct to correct destination
* Respond to queries from the public and customers
* Be aware of staff movements in and out of organization
* General administrative and clerical support, including receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
* Tidy and organize the reception area
* 6 months to 10 months experience in an office environment
* High school diploma/GED
* Strong command of the English language, verbal and written
* Customer service orientated
* Exceptional attention to detail
Please send your resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time