Handi-Van/Bus Driver - Steinbach
Monday – Friday – 7:45 am – 10:15 am and 2:45 pm – 5:00 pm (approx.)
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Reporting to the Coordinator the successful candidate will provide support to individuals using transportation services. This will include driving as well as assisting in support of passengers.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
• Team player, positive attitude and good character
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Commitment to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
• Class 2 license preferred, will accept Class 4 minimum
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check, must provide a clear drivers abstract
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Or: enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1
Submission deadline: April 28, 2017
Job Reference – 28-4-17
Thank you to all those who apply but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people.