SHIPPER/RECEIVER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills? In this role as Shipper/Receiver for this supplier of food products, you’ll be responsible for managing the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies. If you’re a team player with a positive professional attitude, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Receiving all incoming product in a safe and proper manner
* Verifying incoming shipments and authorizing for the correctness of product received
* Preparing documentation for the shipment of products
* Maintaining, organizing, and rotating product inventory
* Initiating claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect product received
* Other duties as required
* Own vehicle to get to work (located in North Inkster Industrial area)
* Experience using a Sit-Down Counterbalance Forklift
* Previous warehouse and shipping and receiving experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Must be available to work 7 days a week
* $19.00 per hour
* Full-time, day, term position; could lead to a permanent position if the right candidate
Please email your resume (quoting 17609 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time