PRODUCTION STACKER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong attention to detail skills? If you’re looking for a great opportunity with a leading steel fabricator in the St. James Industrial area of Winnipeg, then this might be the role for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Inspect all steel tubing coming off the production line to ensure high quality of product
* Use a strapping machine and put banding straps on the finished product
* Stack metal tubes and move product from the production area to the warehouse
* Follow and adhere to all health and safety protocols and policies
* Other related duties as required
* Ability to lift up to 40+lbs
* Ability to use and read a tape measure (metric and imperial measurements)
* Great attention to detail and the ability to follow work instructions
* $15.00 per hour
* Monday to Thursday, 7 am – 5 pm
* On a bus route
Please email your resume (quoting 17301 in the subject line) to Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time