Premier Service provides businesses across Canada with feedback about customer service through mystery shopping. We have assignments in stores, restaurants, banks, casinos, car dealerships, and more!
Thanks to our continued growth, we are looking for more Mystery Shoppers in Dryden.
Safety and health come first! We encourage all our mystery shoppers to follow all provincial and federal safety guidelines regarding COVID-19.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MYSTERY SHOPPING?
• Working on a per assignment basis, you may accept as many or as few assignments as you like.
• You can earn some extra money, on your own schedule.
• It is ideal for students, stay-at-home parents, home business owners, or anyone with a passion for customer service.
• A valid email address and access to the Internet
• A PayPal account
• Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
HOW TO OFFER YOUR SERVICES:
Visit our website at www.premierservice.ca. Click on the BECOME A SHOPPER button. There is no cost to offer your services.
For more information, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Service was ranked on the coveted PROFIT100 and PROFIT500 as one of Canada's Fastest Growing companies. Premier Service is accredited by the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (www.mspa-na.org) and is a member of the Retail Council of Canada (www.retailcouncil.org).
Job type: Part-time