This position, based out of Dryden, is accountable for providing direction, control, coordination and leadership for the efficient operation of the Dryden site. The Site Supervisor ensures the effective operation and administration of the Dryden site as it relates to deliveries, inventory management and inside sales.
Who are we?
Morgan Fuels is a large fuel and propane distribution company operating throughout Northwestern Ontario and Manitoba. Our vision is to continue to be recognized and earn the respect of our customers as a leader in the energy and transportation industry, with a strong community focus, taking a progressive approach and pursuing all opportunities that provide positive growth.
Why work for Morgan Fuels?
We offer competitive wages and benefits, including Life and Health Benefits and a matched 6% pension plan as well as discounts on products after successfully completing a 3 month probationary period.
Preferred qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration
- 5 years of experience in a supervisory/management position.
- Customer service experience.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in a trucking/petroleum operation.
- Knowledge of petroleum handling.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift heavy containers with some work in an outdoor climate.
The successful candidate will be required to submit an acceptable driver’s abstract, Criminal Records Check and will require successfully passing pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
If you feel your skills and qualifications meet the above requirements please email your cover letter and resume by May 17, 2021 to:
Diane Martin, Human Resources Administrator
Phone: 807-737-2250 ext 126
A detailed job description is available upon request.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time