JNR Farms Ltd. is a growing transport company based in the Red River Valley that specializes in hauling bulk commodities across western Canada. We are looking to expand our operation into the United States and are seeking a full time Class 1 driver to haul commodities primarily with tridem straight trailers.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure (based on experience)
- Bi-weekly pay with electronic direct deposit
- Monday to Friday work, home on weekends and some weeknights
- Comprehensive benefits package (eligible after 3 month probation period)
- Quality, company owned equipment
- Paid training for the successful applicant
- Paid border crossings, wait time, loading, and unloading
- Majority of travel is regional lanes within Manitoba, Saskatchewan, North Dakota, and Minnesota
- have a valid Class 1 license with air brake endorsement
- have a valid Canadian passport and ability to enter the United States
- have a minimum of 12 months driving experience
- have a clean driver’s abstract
- be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- be able to work with minimal supervision
- be familiar with hours of service legislation in both Canada and the US (prior ELD experience is an asset)
- have a strong work ethic with an emphasis on safety
- possess a smartphone with data plan (may be compensated by company)
- own basic PPE (hard hat, steel toe boots, reflective vest/jacket)
- have a basic knowledge of truck routes and legal axle weights
Preference will be given to candidates that have grain hauling or Super B experience. FAST card is preferred but not required.
Please email your resume to Joe Rempel at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who apply however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time