Posted on June 8, 2021. Region: Dryden, ON
WHO WE ARE
BVT Truck & Trailer Repair, a division of Steve’s Livestock Transport, is a diverse mechanic shop specializing in repairs and maintenance for all types of trucks and trailers as well as custom aluminum fabrication. We have now grown into three locations to serve our customers in Blumenort and Brandon, MB as well as Red Deer, AB.
We are adding full time, experienced Truck and Trailer Technician to join our team at our Blumenort location on the Evening Shift.
We are offering reimbursement up to $5,000 for costs associated with relocation.
• Evening Shift: Sunday-Thursday, 3:30 PM-12:00 AM
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Level 3 Truck/Trailer Mechanic with Safety certificate required
• Red Seal Truck or Trailer Mechanic would be an asset but not required
• Welding Experience would be an asset but not required
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Independent and self-motivated
• Professional and detail-oriented
• Competitive wages and shift premiums
• Full benefits package
• RRSP matching contributions after one year
• Tool Allowance of $400/year – not specific to vendors!
• Boot allowance of $100/year
• Prescription safety glass allowance of $200/24 months
• Supported OEM and industry training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Email us HR@SLT.CA
• Include your resume
If you are looking for consistent hours, stable work, and opportunities for growth and advancement we would like to hear from you!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in BVT Truck & Trailer Repair, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Job type: Full-time