OFFICE CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have the professional attitude and drive to perform administrative support tasks in a variety of office environments? If you have 1-2 years of clerical experience and enjoy new challenges and change, then we want you to apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Receive telephone and email inquiries and requests, forwarding messages to appropriate departments
* Organize, process and input various documentation
* Supply general information to clients, customers and the public
* Monitor office inventory and order supplies and equipment
* Prepare documents for distribution, mailing and filing
* 1-2 years of office experience
* Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English
* 41-60 wpm typing speed
* Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and internet browsing
* Excellent organizational skills and familiarity with general office equipment
If you are interested in an office support clerk role or know someone who might be, please email your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time