CNC PROGRAMMER / OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail? As the CNC Programmer / Operator for this leading plastic fabrication company, you will be responsible for writing and optimizing CNC programs on 5 axis machining centers to fabricate and shape plastic components. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Set-up, plan, program and operate a 5-axis CNC machine for daily operations
* Run job programs, set up and load plastic materials, verify settings are calibrated correctly
* Other related duties as required
* Previous software experience with Mastercam and toolpaths
* Completion of a CNC training course
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* $22.00 - $28.00 per hour; depending on experience
* Day shift
Please email your resume (WORD preferred) quoting 17849 in the subject line to: Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time