The System Integrity Specialist will provide technical support and expertise to the planning, development, implementation and execution of Integrity Management activities necessary to achieve TEML’s goals of zero ruptures or releases.
• Develop, maintain and continuously improve TEML Integrity Management Program content through application of lessons learned and in response to changes in operating or regulatory environments.
• Complete regular quality assurance activities to verify the effectiveness of the TEML Integrity Management Program.
• Facilitate management of change processes to ensure that appropriate Integrity Management Program adjustments enable the continued safe and reliable operation of the pipeline system.
• Develop and maintain standards related to coatings, materials and in-service welding.
• Participate, typically in a leadership role, in the investigation of integrity incidents and audits, including development, communication, implementation and close out of corrective and preventative actions.
• Monitor system integrity performance against established measures and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Provide timely technical support to operational issues or project execution problems as required.
Skills and Qualifications
• High degree of personal initiative and the ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment.
• Engineering degree with 8+ years of progressively responsible experience related to system integrity and integrity management systems. Candidates with an Engineering Technology diploma in a related discipline may be considered.
• Advanced knowledge of CSA Z662 and familiarity with National Energy Board Onshore Pipeline Regulations and Saskatchewan and Manitoba pipeline legislation.
• Exceptional organization and communications skills – both oral and written.
This position requires an individual who has demonstrated a high degree of personal initiative and the ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment. Other qualifications include:
Prior completion of related CSA, NACE, API, ASME, or other certification or coursework is preferred.
Closing Date: May 28,2017
We thank all interested candidates; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Job type: Full-time