Posted on July 1, 2021. Primary Region: Winnipeg, MB
Westfield Industries, A Division of Ag Growth International, TSE (AFN), an international leader in the production of portable grain handling equipment including grain augers and numerous other grain handling accessories, has an immediate opening for an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright.
$3500 Signing Bonus
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Industrial Mechanic will be responsible for the day-to-day troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of the facility.
• Design, implement and monitor TPM (preventative maintenance program)
• Facility maintenance & repair
• Machine repair
• Hydraulics repair
• HVAC and air makeup maintenance
• Compressor maintenance
• Installation and maintenance of electrical systems/electronics
• Recondition and repair equipment (forklifts, etc.)
• Maintain and care for shop tools and equipment
• High school graduation or equivalent
• Certified Journeyman Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) recognized by the Province of Manitoba is preferred. A legible copy of the Journey Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) certificate must be submitted with your application.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
• Must be physically capable of performing the routine manual labourer components of the position which include but are not limited to: heavy lifting (up to 100lbs), working with and around large equipment, exposure to all weather conditions, noise, dust, and chemical agents used in the mechanical field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record of working well in a team setting
• Highly motivated and able to stay focused while working independently
• This position may require an “on-call” work schedule in addition to standard hours of work
To apply please submit your resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (204.746.2679) or in person at: #74 Main Street, Rosenort, MB.
Related email correspondence at email@example.com is always welcome.
We look forward to working with you!
Job type: Full-time