As the Supervisor of an Operations Projects team, you will provide leadership in the planning, design, procurement, construction and wrap-up stages of the project lifecycle. In addition, you will provide oversight to the management of regional capital and expense programs that support company operations and strategic plans.
• Provide oversight, direction and support to personnel ensuring assigned pipeline and facilities projects are managed in accordance with approved scopes, schedules and budgets.
• Work closely with Engineering Services, Technical Services and Operations Departments to ensure various project types are planned and implemented to meet the needs of both external customers and TEML Operations.
• Provide leadership, planning and direction to staff members to achieve the short-term and long-term goals and objectives of the company and the department; prioritizing work requirements, assessing staff levels, evaluating and improving productivity, coaching for performance and personnel development.
• Assign projects to departmental staff, ensuring project requirements are clearly understood.
• Prioritize and delegate response to urgent technical inquiries and requests related to new business opportunities.
• Monitor departmental performance to ensure quality of work, application of disciplined project management practices.
• Provide guidance and support for issue resolution as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 10 years of progressive pipeline operations and operations engineering experience is preferred, but must have project management experience
• PEng preferred
• Strong aptitude to can clarify and prioritize problems, opportunities and solutions.
• Proven experience as a leader and capable of establishing objectives and directing team activities to obtain results.
• Demonstrated application and understanding of CSA Z662, National Energy Board Onshore Pipelines Regulations, and Saskatchewan and Manitoba Provincial legislation would be an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and well developed interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with MS Office software and able to operate at a basic level in various programs
We thank all interested candidates; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Closing Date: June 4, 2017
Job type: Full-time