SHIPPING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong attention to detail and high organizational skills? Do you have previous warehouse experience and can work under pressure? As the Shipping Clerk, you will be responsible for creating and planning truck schedules, running shipping reports and manifests, and various related tasks as assigned by the Shipping Manager. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
* Excellent English communication and listening skills (verbal and written)
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and computer applications
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with high levels of organization
* Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to change
* Monday to Friday, 7am - 3:30pm.
* $16.00 per hour starting
* Temporary, full-time position with the potential of permanent hire if the right candidate
Please email your resume (quoting 18164 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time