Mullen Group Ltd. is a diversified Transportation and Oilfield Services company managing a network of companies that operate throughout North America. We have an exciting opportunity within our Shared Services Group in Okotoks, Alberta.
We are looking for an individual with strong communication and analytical skills, the ability to multi task and who can excel in a fast-paced team environment.
- Provide first level IT support within a virtualized desktop WAN environment utilizing remote connection support solutions.
- Administration and logging of calls in an incident management system.
- Centralized IT Procurement.
- Endpoint Lifecycle management.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Documentation as required.
- Project work as required.
Qualifications (must have):
- At least 1 year IT service desk related work experience and/or a technical certificate related to desktop, printer and/or server systems.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills a must.
- Works well with others under minimal supervision.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Other Experience in the following a definite asset:
- Incident management systems.
- Remote connection support solutions.
- Windows Deployment Services and/or other imaging tools experience.
- Windows Server 2008/2012 Active Directory.
- Windows Desktop 7/10 administration.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online or forward resumes by Wednesday May 31, 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Attention: Charlotte Fisher
E-mail: [email protected]
Job type: Full-time