Direct Support Worker - Monday – Friday (8am – 4 pm)
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Reporting to the Manager this Full Time Direct Support role will assist individuals to achieve their personal goals, increase inclusion by contributing to and participating in community, provide opportunities to learn new skills; promote continuous learning and foster the development of relationships with others.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
• Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Valid Manitoba Driver’s License
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1
Submission deadline: May 26, 2017
Start Date: June 5st or sooner
Job Reference: 26-5-17
Thank you to all those who apply but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Job type: Full-time