Solomon & Sons is currently hiring for the position of Parts Professional. We are a full-service Truck/Trailer/Machining/Welding Shop with Parts Showroom. This position is key to maintain workflow in a fast-paced environment and ensure support of our customers.
• Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers.
• Establish and maintain good relations with customers.
• Looking up parts in multiple platforms.
• Build orders, fill out appropriate paperwork, invoice, and payment.
• Assist with inventory stocking and merchandising.
• Fabricating hydraulic and other hoses.
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum Grade 12 diploma preferred.
• Mechanical knowledge and or previous parts experience an asset.
• Effective communication skills.
• Computer skills required.
• Previous customer service experience an asset.
• Must adhere to all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Must have a positive work attitude and be a team player.
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize duties and work independently.
• Attention to detail and conscientiousness a definite asset.
Interested applicants please submit your resume along with cover letter via
Email to: email@example.com
Or by mail to: ATTN: Parts Manager
George Solomon & Sons, P.O. Box 359, Dryden, ON P8N 2Z1
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time