Park Landscaping Ltd. is looking for 10 permanent full-time Landscape Foremen/Women to join our team!
We provide Landscape Construction and maintenance services to residential properties, commercial properties and home builders in Greater Edmonton and area.
During the winter season, we service apartment buildings, commercial properties and municipal institutions with snow removal. We have a Certificate of Recognition from Partnerships in Health and Safety (COR), are members of the Better Business Bureau Northern Alberta (BBB), Alberta Construction Safety Association (ASCA) and Edmonton Construction Association (ECA).
Crews take off and return to their various jobsites from our workshop and yard at 20924 100 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 5X8. Foremen/women drive crews, materials and equipment to the worksite of the day in company truck & trailer.
As a Foreman/Woman with our team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Plan manage and supervise landscape construction work
• Organize and direct planting of trees, shrubs, flowers & bulbs
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
• Organize and direct construction of decks, fences and retaining walls
• Plan and estimate labour and materials
• Resolve work related problems
• Supervise or train 1-10 employees or contractors
• Read blue prints and drawings
• Maintain work records and logs
• Perform tree service
• Plan, Supervise and perform Grounds Maintenance
• Supervise sidewalk snow clearing crews
• Supervise and control snow clearing contractors
• Operate, maintain and repair skid steers and landscape & snow removal equipment
If you possess the following skills, you will be a great fit as a Landscape Foreman/woman:
• Minimum 1-2 year experience in Landscaping & Snow Removal
• Proven ability to operate skid steer safely and efficient
• Proven ability to manage, lead and train staff and crewmembers
• Excellent Oral communication skills
• Attention to detail and reliability in recording and documenting
• Valid driver’s license & clean driver’s abstract
Work Conditions and Capabilities
Additional requirements and working conditions of this position include:
• Hand-eye coordination
• Ability to distinguish between colours
• Heavy lifting
• Kneeling, bending, crouching
• Tight deadlines
• Written detailed recording, reading maps
• Outdoor in hot/cold temperatures, wind, snow
• Walking, standing
• Attention to detail
• Physically demanding
• Manuel dexterity
• Work under pressure
• Fast-paced environment
Wages as a Landscape Foreman/Woman are $26.41 to $27.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week. After 1 year of employment, you will be eligible for medical benefits including dental care and vision care, life insurance, and disability coverage.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills above, please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax at 1-888-400-0589.
Apply by email: email@example.com
Job type: Full-time