Penner Farm Services, the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate for our Winnipeg, MB location.
The position will be responsible for warehouse and delivery duties such as:
- picking and preparing customer orders
- shipping and receiving of products
- loading and unloading of delivery and customer vehicles
- storing and staging products in warehouse and yard
- completing inventory cycle counts
- Grade 12 education or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in a warehouse setting
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic literacy and math skills
- Experience operating a forklift is an asset
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
The starting wage for this position is $16 - $18 per hour based on skills and qualifications. Penner Farm Services offers Health and Dental benefits, a profit-sharing plan, and an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume by October 1, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time