Westfield Industries, A Division of Ag Growth International, TSE (AFN), an international leader in the production of portable grain handling equipment including grain augers and numerous other grain handling accessories, has an immediate opening for a Fabricator.
• Fabricate jigs and fixtures for new and existing products
• Fabricate tables, racks, carts, and other manufacturing needs
• Repair and/or rebuild existing jigs and fixtures as needed
• Assist production with special machining or welding jobs
• Participate in Lean manufacturing activities such as 5S and setup reduction
• Other duties as assigned
• Mechanical technician, technology, or millwright diploma or equivalent experience
• Ability to read engineering drawings, tolerances, and weld symbols
• Minimum 5 years experience of relevant tooling, jigs and fixtures build experience
• Skillful in MIG welding, TIG welding knowledge an asset
• Experience in machining using lathes and mills. CNC machine programming experience an asset
• Well-organized with meticulous attention to details and finishing
• Trouble-shooting and problem-solving abilities
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team and under tight deadlines
To apply please submit your resume via email (email@example.com), fax (204.746.2679) or in person at: #74 Main Street, Rosenort, MB.
Related email correspondence at firstname.lastname@example.org is always welcome.
We look forward to working with you!
Job type: Full-time