This roles covers - Saskatchewan & Manitoba
Are you driven to go the extra mile for your clients?
Do you have a determination and passion for sales, along with the ability to bring new business to your territory?
Are you technically and practically minded?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear how you will achieve these results!
Jarvis Canada is an essential service business and is looking for a well-rounded individual with great communications skills, an enthusiastic personality and most importantly someone who as a strong technical interest, sales skills and exceptional customer service.
Within the Technical Sales & Service Role you will be responsible for an established customer base and the development of the territory.
This role may also require servicing of customer equipment at their site. A mechanical mind will be an advantage. Understanding technical manuals and drawings of tools will also be a significant advantage for the role.
• Develop sales with both existing and new customers
• Develop and implement appropriate activities to achieve sales and growth in the territory
• Maintain positive relationships with established customers through close management of your accounts and attention to their needs
• Comfortable working around and with customer at their facilities
• Prepare and submit quotes, negotiate sales contracts in accordance with company guideline
• Participate in sales meetings with the team from around Canada
• Ensure superior customer product support by working closely with internal staff at the Calgary Head Office
• Mapping your customers on software, complete relevant paperwork associated with your customers and keeping customer records on software current
• Ability to use PC applications including spread sheets, word processing, internet and email
• Inventory control and monthly stocktakes
• Technical Sales experience would be preferred
• Clean and current drivers license
• Travel around your territory is a requirement off this role, this includes overnight travel
• Motivated and looking for a long-term opportunity to grow the territory
• Able to work unsupervised as this is an autonomous role with the support of the Head Office based in Calgary
• Strong communication skills and a great attitude
• You will be comfortable with technology
• Highly motivated and very organized
• A great team player!
This is role is not indented for Distributors
If this sounds like you can meet the challenge, please send in your Covering Letter detailing what you can bring to the company and answering the below questions;
What has attracted you to this role and how will you be an assets to the wider company team?
This is an autonomous role, with the support of our Calgary Head Office and wider team. What motivates you daily to meet the needs of our Ontario clients? How do you plan your workload?
This role works in the Meat Industry and requires technical machinery knowledge. Tell me how you think your natural technical ability can assist our clients?
NOTE: A Cover Letter is required to apply for this role.
Job type: Full-time