Posted on September 21, 2021. Primary Region: Winnipeg, MB
Commodity Accounting Analyst – Head Office (Winnipeg, MB)
PGF is currently seeking a hardworking, analytical professional to fill the role of Commodity Accounting Analyst in our head office in Winnipeg, MB. The successful candidate will manage numerous day-to-day accounting activities. This position is ideally suited for individuals who are well organized, have excellent time management skills and can maintain a high level of performance while maintaining accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
• Work closely with commodity traders and logistics coordinators to determine future marketing activity;
• Prepare and analyze monthly commodity statements;
• Provide support for the grain marketing department.
• Accounting Diploma/Degree;
• Accounting experience in the grain or oil and gas industry would be an asset but not required;
• Above average excel skills;
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
• Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
• On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
• Employee referral program; up to $350 per successful referral
• Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/
A background check consisting of criminal record and professional references will be conducted. The successful applicant will be required to pass the background check to the satisfaction of PGF prior to offer of employment.
Paterson GlobalFoods Inc. is a family-owned corporation with holdings in Western Canada. Established in 1908, the company has a long history in Canada and currently operates several subsidiaries and divisions within the grain, food and transportation industries. PGF strives to exceed our customer’s expectations through a commitment to quality, innovation, and personalized service.
Job type: Full-time