Sperling Industries Ltd. is an industry leader in structural steel manufacturing and mechanical equipment supply and install.
Sperling Industries Ltd. is looking to fill the position of Industrial Painter in our growing company. This position is permanent, full time and would start immediately. Candidate’s wage varies depending on experience, qualifications and abilities.
• Apply protective coatings via spray application methods
• Understand quality control practices including measuring surface profiles, coating thickness and ambient environment conditions
Other Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be in good physical condition to meet the demands of the job including (but not limited to) lifting up to 50lbs (floor to waist and waist to shoulder), stair climbing, sitting
• Problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making abilities
• Follow safe work policies, practices and procedures while performing all tasks
• Must be available to work overtime when needed
• NACE inspection certification considered an asset
• Salary to be on an hourly basis. $22.00/hr and up depending on qualifications and experience.
• Overtime remunerated at 1.5x
• 6% vacation pay and 4% general holiday pay paid on each paycheque
• Comprehensive Dental/Medical benefits package
• RRSP contribution program for long term employees
Job type: Full-time