Kroeker Farms is one of Canada’s leading producers and suppliers of conventional and organic table potatoes. We take pride in our progressive approach to land stewardship, innovation, and quality. Our success is due to our passionate, driven employees who work toward a common goal: to produce the highest quality potatoes in North America.
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Technician to support our packaging facility in Winkler, MB. In this role you will be responsible for upholding our product quality standards and ensuring our customers receive only the very best potatoes, from our fields to their tables.
In This Position You’ll Have the Opportunity to Do What You Do Best:
• Ensuring every load is inspected and meets the quality standards of Kroeker Farms and the Canada Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
• Becoming familiar with and ensuring compliance with our Canadian Partners in Quality (CPIQ) program.
• Checking totes and pallets to ensure load is suitable for shipping.
• Sampling harvest and stored product.
• Assisting with product testing to diagnose issues.
• Taking line samples to ensure grading equipment and grading staff are meeting required customer quality.
• Communicating quality concerns.
We’re Looking For:
• An optimistic person who sees solutions and improvement opportunities in every situation.
• A dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
• Experience with MS Excel.
• Experience and/or training in quality control.
• Strong English language skills (verbal and written).
We are a family/employee-owned business – our people are our greatest investment and strength. We offer a competitive wage & benefits package, group RRSP, and a profit-sharing plan.
If you’re interested in a rewarding career with a progressive company, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kroeker Farms is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and the public and will follow all provincial health guidelines in response to COVID-19.
Job type: Full-time