RECEPTIONIST - TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you inviting, yet energetic and outgoing? As the receptionist, you present well and have a clear and understandable manner of speaking – in short, you’re very sociable! You are the manager of first and last impressions. If you’re organized and have great attention to detail, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer telephone calls from customers and assist walk-in traffic in a pleasant and courteous manner
* Input customer details, and prepare invoices
* Filing, organizing paperwork, and managing office supplies
* Other duties as assigned, assisting internal staff with documents, events, etc.
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous customer service and office experience
* Ability to learn new software programs
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time