ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong analytical skills and pay high attention to detail? This leading Manitoba company is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for complying with company policy and procedures while completing accounts payable functions accurately and effectively. If you’ve got the skills to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, entering, and reviewing invoices and payments, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process and code a high volume of vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner
* Review, enter, and post vendor payments (EFTs and cheques)
* Reconcile expense accounts and ensure accounts are set up correctly
* Maintain complete and accurate vendor records
* Process government remittances
* Assist with inventory management
* Reconcile cycle accounts monthly
* 2+ years of accounts payable experience with experience processing high volume AP
* Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
* Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Strong work ethic and reliability
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Job type: Full-time