DATA ENTRY PROCESSING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you excel at staying organized? Are you committed to 100% accuracy in your work? If you enjoy working independently and have strong data entry skills, then here is an opportunity for you as a Data Entry Processing Clerk!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Organize and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
* Assist in locating missing information and making corrections to data
* Input data into a software program
* Compile and distribute results as required
* Maintain logs of tasks and completed work
* Coordinate data collection from the point of origin
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 6+ months of data entry experience or 1 year general office experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Familiarity with data entry/inventory management software
* Accurate typing speed (numerical & alphabetical) of 7,000 keystrokes per hour or higher
* Ability to maintain organized and accurate records
Please email a resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time