As Golden West grows, we are adding a Content Marketing Strategist to our team to work closely with our branding and design team and Demand Generation Director.
Content is a key component of our marketing strategy, as it directly fuels our branding and demand generation activities and supports our customer acquisition goals.
As our Content Marketing Strategist, we want you to create content and strategy for Golden West & Homefield marketing products & services and position them for the local business market. You love collaborating with a team and you're obsessive about delivering great content that supports the sales pipeline.
• Building content for all stages of the customer journey in a variety of formats such as social ads, landing pages, ebooks, video scripts, blog posts, emails, and reports that drive marketing qualified leads
• Collaborating with the demand generation team and brand & design team to produce high-quality content that aligns with our overall marketing strategies
• Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search, social and advertising
• Amplifying content reach via social media and industry forums
• Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets to educate prospects and customers
• Tracking content results, identifying insights, and modifying plans to optimize reach and lead volume
Skills & Qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in building content and strategy
• Demonstrated expertise in creating for multiple platforms and formats to engage local businesses
• History of lead generation experience via content
• Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects, reviewers, and deadlines
• Solid understanding of SEO and content marketing
• Experience with a local marketing agency is an asset, but not required
What We Offer in Return
• A culture of innovation, adaptation, and acknowledgement.
• A strong focus on giving back to our communities.
• A caring environment where the health, safety, and well-being of our team members (and those being recruited) is a priority.
• A diverse and respectful workplace; as an equal opportunity employer, we value and encourage diversity.
• Remote work options
• Paid vacation, health benefits, Employee Assistance Program, pension plan, and more.
We believe in creating local jobs whenever possible. If you think you’re a fit and you live in Western Canada, we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden West values and encourages diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job type: Full-time