Posted on November 25, 2021. Primary Region: Steinbach, MB
Parts Person – Appliance Service
Valley Central Appliance - Niverville, MB
We are looking for a dependable parts person who is friendly and professional, to assist customers and company technicians on the telephone and face to face with their appliance parts inquiries. Experience in the appliance repair service industry is an asset, but we are also willing to train the right candidate.
Work will entail; helping our company technicians and our customers with their parts requests; looking up the parts information they require, providing estimates, and ordering needed parts to complete service for customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of service to internal and external customers
- Work in a professional manner, maintaining a good attitude and work ethic
- Research and order parts, track orders and advise customers when parts have been received
- Receive and ship products and process documents
- Maintain the parts inventory
- Have above average oral and written communication skills and a willingness to learn all aspects of the operation
- Above average computer skills using databases, Word, Excel & Outlook programs is a requirement
- Able to work in a busy, high pressure environment
- Mechanical aptitude is needed to be successful
- Experience processing parts orders and sourcing parts is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Job type: Full-time